Sunday, March 10, 2013

Product Review - Kent Foldable Comb


Some people often overlook the importance of having a good comb. Not only does the comb help style or fashion hair when needed, it spreads natural oils throughout the hair shaft and gets rid of any dirt. Hence keeping it cleaner and softer.


And my choice of comb would be the Kent Foldable Comb ( Introduced to me by a friend, Andre G.M.H) . The mens' foldable pocket comb is a 100mm fine toothed folding comb which comes with a pocket clip. Kent brushes established in 1777 has made its mark on the industry by having a wide range and depth of products.

The foldable comb is sturdy, reliable and convenient.  Not like any other combs that you see seniors (ahpeks and uncles) carry in their back pocket. The teeth of the comb does not break easily,  and it can comb through hair smothered in pomade rather smoothly. With my thin Chinese-Asian hair, a comb would decide the fate of my hair. And Kent's foldable comb suits me just fine.

The pocket clip comes in handy for me at time when I do not bring my wallet out. Other than securing the comb to the seams of your pocket, it can be used as a money or card clip.

Kent combs can be found all over our little island in shops like Watsons and Mustafa Center. Go for adventures, because you might not know what you will be able to find.

Till Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment